Gamers across the world are facing a problem with Returnal on PS5. Not all gamers are facing, but few gamers are experiencing crashes while playing the game. According to Housemarque, PS5 is the problem, not the game. A spokesperson of the game said, “This is an issue with the platform. We’ve sent our report to [Sony]. Specifically, it has something to do with the pre-start system. We haven’t got a clue what the pre-start system is, but that doesn’t sound good, does it?”
The developer of Returnal Housemarque has taken note of issues with Returnal gameplay. The developers have enlisted all the problems.
Here is the list of problems faced by Returnal–
- The save option is not there in the game.
- Not able to pass through doors and interact with the fabricators. Suppose the gamers are using a pre-order suit. Enter the pause menu and select Restart your run. Select the plain Selene suit in the spaceship.
- The audio may be cut off entirely or too loud.
- Invisible barnacles may suck players up or stalk the map, even though the players can see them.
- Custom control mapping may prevent players from cleansing chests, reading items in the house, or other interactions. To fix the issue, use default controller settings.
To fix any database related issue following steps can be followed –
- From the console, unplug the power cable.
- Then wait for 5 minutes which will clear out all Cached data.
- Plug the cable back. Then press and hold the power button for 8-9 seconds.
- When pressed for the 1st time, a beep sound can be heard and one more after 8 seconds.
- Then plug in the controller to the USB.
- The console will boot in Safe Mode.
- Select Rebuild Database
Returnal is a third-party shooter roguelike video game developed by Housemarque and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. On April 30, 2021, it was released for PS5. Returnal is based on the journey of an astronaut called Selene, who has crash-landed on a Shape-Shifting planet. The gamers have to play through this journey and survive multiple enemies and environments to reach the end successfully. This story will help the gamers learn how to overcome a planet that changes every moment and living. Many gamers are facing Returnal crashing on PS5. It received a positive review.