Recipients of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits in Florida should expect to receive an amount of up to $1,751 this month.
SNAP Benefits in Florida
Residents in Florida who receive monthly benefits from Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits will receive an amount of up to $1,751 in the upcoming days this month. This is issued every 28th of every month in the state.
In a published article in The Gazette, SNAP or Food Stamps are issued based on the number of applicants. Here are as follows:
- Beneficiaries whose digits are 00 to 03 will see their SNAP benefits on the first of the month.
- Those with digits 04 to 06 get their benefits on the second of the month.
- Those with digits 93 to 95 get their payments on the 27th.
- Those with digits 96 to 99 get their money on the 28th
$1,751 SNAP Benefits in Florida
According to a published article in the Washington Examiner, recipients of SNAP benefits in Florida may see an increase in their monthly payments. Here are as follows:
- Maximum payment is $291 for a household of one.
- $973 for a household of four
- $1,751 for a household of eight
- Up to $219 is added to a household’s food stamps for each member after eight.
The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities said that around 2.85 million people, or 13% of Florida’s population, receive SNAP benefits.